Friday, June 4

Scribbled out the truth with their lies

#randomfact : my dream car is a Yellow BMW z4 and Black Land Rover






HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY FARA SYAFIQAH!




my baby petsis is all grown up now, awww ;) cant believe is 3 years weve been together kan baby. hahahha, i used to be so gay with her, the goood times, hehe. gave her a call last night, i sense the minute i said hello, she didnt recognise me so i sang the birthday song for a whole 30 seconds, she was like, "aw thankyou. jap ni zana ke?" haha. its funny how we met, she was my junior in middle school. soon or later, she added me on via myspace and tadaaaaa now she's like a little sister i never had. she maybe petite for her age but god, she has ths rock and roll-ish attitude, and not forgetting how fierce she can be twards me :( haha. jk, but appart out of those things, she's really nicee. love you to bits, kecik.




OH MY ITS FINALLY FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. god knows how ive been waiting for ths. was suppose to go to Shey's to chill out but Abang ask to accompany him to go somewhere. speaking of him, last morning around 6 am i saw a man figure standing in front of my door, it scared the fuck out of me. i was literally half asleep when i saw him, turns out it was my brother. he wasnt suppose to be back by today, but he got an earlier flight and guess wht? Mak just told me tht my first brother frm Australia is coming tomorroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow.i smiled like some lunatic when she told me. hears like movie night all night baby.


last wednesday, went to Meen's class to study pjk. who the fuck studied pjk? haha, i know i didnt. eventually Tyra and her gang ask to play a round of Uno. how can i say no while the paper starts another 1 hour and 30 minutes? i was trully determined to beat Tyra. we both were the last two playing as others already won. (haha i cant believe i suck at playing UNO now haih) i lost, two times. suck on that.

the funniest thing happened in class yesterday, one of my friend Solihin turned our class into a court bcse apparently his precious bag went missing. the teacher didnt mind bcse we had already did our economics paper. so Rais and Iqbal were being the unqualified lawyers, Epa, Hafizil, Lolock and DJ being the suspicious suspects, Danny as the chief judge and not forgetting emir as the .. er police. haha. others class were busy doing their exam, we on the other hand were busy solving the "konon serious" case. god,i have a bunch of 6 years old friends -.-



i just love braiding my hair these days. i mean at home and occasionally every wednesdays to school. i looove it when nicole richie braids her hair. i mean, common lah, jangan lah cantik sgt k



















till then, love love