Sunday, December 26

Something like a Sunset, oh you're a shooting star



this picture up here ws taken on my little's gurlz birthday, meen! so wht better way thn to make a post specially for her! (well technically i do it for every of my close friends haha) the plan ws to actually celebrate it with movies w some of our other close friends but mum told tht we had to leave to Sepang early . so wht i did ws i pranked Meen telling her i had to stop by her house to give a chicken pie my mum just made. and of you were wondering, yes she believed every single word i said hahahah . i surprise her with a slice of hazel cheese and a a neatly wrapped shimmering gift. after hours spending time together, i had to run bck to continue packing. jst wnna let yknw i love you lots k kecik!


so my family abducted me to gold coast sepang for our holiday. the best things about the resorts were it ws located right on top of the sea. so you can imagine it right? everyone there ws awesomeeeee. i technically spent my Christmas there. we went to ths Christmas concert where there were lights and dance floor open for everyone who stays in tht resort. everyone were dancing like theres no tmrw with their santa and elf-ish costumes. later tht night, we all wtched Despicable Me. one of the cuuuuuutest movie ever k.


ths vacation really get my mind off some things fr temporally. i hv many on my shoulders now. with licence, finding a job around kl plus my brother's engagement is a couple of weeks away! so yeah thts pretty much it. may i say to all of my friends, Merry Christmas !! ;)


till then, love love