Saturday, January 15

Ok Lil Mama Had A Swag Like Mine


as some of you may knw based on my facebook picture or you heard from me, myself, i am nw currently the official promoter in Alain Delon. its a paris brand which sell almost everything from men's long sleeve attire for work to black bold suits for meeting. my supervisors are the best, the environment is swellllll, i even made friends with a sabah-ian and a err rempit? hahahahha PLUS i hv my budd Del just beside the place i work, so i couldn't ask any better job thn ths ;-)


basically i only get one day off in a week, when tht day comes, i just hv to spend it with my peeps. everbdy nw are damn bloody busy. literally. with some of them are at overseas, some of them are registering A-level in January intakes or some of them isolate at home doing nothing ..
every chances i get, ill at least hv tutts frutts session with Meen, movie day out with Fifa or even a simple lunch date with Mary and Amad.



before i forget, my first brother Abang Hash is getting engaged tmrw at subang. ahh, time .. Y you fly so fast ;)




much love!