Tuesday, January 19

HELP ME, I NEED YOU



went to the counselor, AGAIN. i'm seriously having second thoughts of dropping my add math, people close to me hv been pursuing not to drop, telling me how important tht subject is, explaining the university's step over and over again but being the typical me, i kinda ignored and still go on with my choice. but somehow today, i felt the opposite. the teacher asked over and over again if i was sure to drop tht subj, and for around 40 minutes, they kinda convince me to NOT drop. i cn see the smile on those teachers how much releive tht i'm not gonna risk my future for just one subj. so yeay me i'm taking 10 subj now, i'm hoping and praying tht i cn balance all those subj and of course, korikulum's stuff and sports too. and ths drama competiton i jst entered :) Insyallah boleh, hehe


Faught with Epa today, he sat beside me and telling how handsome he was, get over yourself dude -.- in history class, i was defending my hometown (philippine and indonesia haha not) with him, and he was being all patriotic saying i was being the type tak sayang negara lah semua, haha yolaaaa epa.hanged with Epul and Danny jst now. Rah stayed back at ze house after Pandu's Meeting and went straight to Titian Cahaya bcse it was near to my house. Dania jst texted, she wanted me to teach her Economics, maybe will giver her a call. when after finishing homeworks of course


till then, love love