Thursday, January 21

"I'm living life to the fullest, i'm trying to take critics and turn it into a way to change the way i roll"










Today was very calm. I'm indeed happy with my classmates, its true when people say once you stick with them for a awhile, you turn to one big family. I always hated math since in standard two, but suprisingly it was fun in Math today. learned equation by graphical method and it was fuuuuuuun. teacher gave previous trials spm paper from Terengganu as homeworks, so might be heading to tht later. its raining now, tk dpt jumpa Lala and Lily :( got back with Amali today, we both teased Razin, bcse of his silliness. sumpah kelakar tk tipu. My brother jst texted me, alala rindu plk dia, haha, gonna call him tonight :'D imma hit the shower


till then, love love