Friday, January 15

ITS FINALY FRIDAAAY





jst finished math tuiton jst now, the first thng i did is going straight towards my babieeeess. which is my rabbits, Lala and Lily ;) since school open, i don't hv any time to spend time with them, haih. theres some electrician at my house right now, their reparing the tv downstairs. currently watching Accodrding to Jim. can't stop watching their comedy

soo class hve been fun today. tk masuk economics and math class bcse i went to caunselor to discuss about my carier. it gives me the hibi gibbies thinking about carier, where i'm going. wht course i'm gonna take, mostly about the .. future. so in the caunselor room, i heard ths high pitch voise outside, who is it if not my bestfriend, Rah ;) its been ages since the lst time i talked to her. hanged out with dinney a bit. then got back , i got kinda moody. i didn't talked much. i yelled at Lolock most of the time. haha. when agama, we learned a new chapter in Agama which is about marriage. then the boys we're being all yucky and as i can say "ha dh mula lh dorang blue -_-"

last night, when i was busy concentrating doing ze math homeworks, dylan called. yes, if youre reading ths, aku tahu kau rindu aku :) hahah. tomorrow is gonna be a longggg day, i mean a really long day. i've got ths seminar for the setiausaha's, i've got kawad training and softball practise after tht. tomorrow is jst gonna be me and my little brother. ze parents are heading to Kota Bahru to see my brother there. nk ikuuut :( and my other brother is going fr ths water rafting somewhere. eh! my mother's calling to go buy some stuff

till then, love love