Saturday, February 6

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY





still dripping wet, my jersey is fuckep up soaked, exhausted like hell,my hair is a mess, to top tht, i'm off to shah alam in a couple of minutes, nicee. currently drinking hot milo and a sausage sandwich to cure the coldness. the lightning is louuuuud outside :l I SPENT 13 HOURS IN SCHOOL TODAY, NO JOKE. got ths sekolah ganti, and after tht went to kawad practise and straaaight to softball. the thing is, everything was fine, well of course i was kinda tired, but i ignored the feeling and to make the day more "fun" it rained like hell. everybody was running towards the side field and i was kinda pissed it rained bcse i tend to walk back home. i sulked at ths friend of mine, and the coach and some seniors were watching me and laughed telling me to chill. haha embarrassed much?


Rah told her purse was gone missing, i tried to help her to find it. Amir was being so sweet, using his softball glove to cover my head from the rain ;) walked back in the fucking rain with syira, raja, guia, shey, rman, win win, radzi and faiz. ha ambik kau ramai gila. haha, all were soaked wet, it was kinda fun. took some pictures and videos too. hehe.


had a long talk with rah after recess. its been ages since we talked like tht, i mean one to one. were always on the phone. it got me realise, i have to stop take things for granted. everytime i get ths special thing or someone special, i will become ths type of person who doesnt give a shit at all, and in the end, ill be the one criying my heart out.


i'm heading to shah alam later, mak jst called, she's coming around 20 mintes to pick us up. off to my warm bath now, wow tht sound goooooood, and go get ready, later alligatorrz