Friday, February 19

since i wont be updating tht much for the upcoming week i made a list of random stuff about me, haha i thought of doing ths when i was having my breakfast ths morning.. so yeah






15 RANDOM STUFF


1. i get pissed when people tend to not believe my age
2. i cn still handle two face bitchs but copycats is something i can't tolerate
3. most of my school stuffs are in leopard and zebra prints
4. i hated math since i was in standard 2, and still at ths moment, the feeling never changes
5. i hv ths happy dance when i'm excited or boring which i call, the dance shuffle. hahaha
6. my favorite colours are electric blue, sunny yellow and magenta pink
7. people says my significant trademark is my tremondus loud sneeze
8. i judge a great movie based on my goosebumps
9. when i go to a restaurant or a place to eat, i never had the thought of looking at the menu, i will order lamb chop and ice lemon tea, as always
10.sometimes i miss the fact to be loved again
11. marykate olsen has been my icon since i was 9 years old
12. my ideal of an outfit is a a baggy sweater, a pair of liquid latex pants and a pair of 6 inch heels
13. cats and cockroaches is definitely a no-no for me, prefer snakes!
14. most of the people i hang with are really tall, so people label me as the short one
15. my english teacher says i hv a filipino accent
16. last but no least, no i don't have a facebook account haha



hihi, so gonna head to the books now. byeeeeeeeeeeee xx

till then, love love