Thursday, February 18

You look so deep, it humbles me




when i was browsing through my pencil box looking fr my liquid, i saw a writing on my little note pad. if you can't see it cleary, it writes

zana jangan lupa kita tau!
i will always be your friend! -raja =)

me too! - danny :)


aw, so sweet. missing you guys already. talking about them, last afternoon, danny texted me saying tht the day before he went to watch percy jackson and the lightning thief. i think thts the name of the movie? haha. 82.49% of my friends had watch tht. haha, kidding much. many said the story is a bit like harry potter, with all the magical stuff. and most of them only wanted to see their boyfriend up in the screen :p i must say logan lerman is a definitely one fineee hunky. but no worries justin bieber, you will always be my only one :) haha. might be seeing tht after my feb test of course, my dad and brother likes those kind of movie.


jst got off the phone with fifa. talked about certain things tht has been bugging us lately. haihz. i don't know why, but i kept receiving the same questions at formspring such as, do you miss me? i miss you zana. who do you miss the most? err -.-