Friday, April 2

Lay down your arms, give up the fight

jst finished dinner with mom, had spaghetti carbonara. while i was browsing through the internet, my first brother called from Australia, at first i barely knew it was him. he as always will pretend being an english man or wht so ever to prank me but cant believe i fall fr tht -_- haha, so we talked about thngs tht has been bugging me lately. he's my fav person to tell my problems to. he's full with wisdom and good advices. haaaaaaaaaaih i miss him, gonna meet him in July 2011 :( i remember whenever i won in a kawad's comp he'll give me a big hug or treat me lunch or wht so evr, but not ths year :'( currently alone at home. Adik is off to Melaka early in the morning tomorrow, my second brother is back to Kota Bharu tomorrow evening. so adik and mak is busy doing some shopping, got really lazy to tag along, so stayed home instead.

i read Rhman's formspring jst now, i didnt notice he replied my question right after i asked him

wht is interesting about me? haha by zezana

He answered :you're funny, i like your memek muka when you get angry, when you cuak. hahaa. i like your style when we go to KL, you look gorgeous gentle aku ckp! byk laah, hahaa


i think tht was the first time he actually complimented me? hahah, the thing about my peeps around me tht they are by far the most reluctant people to compliment me. for instant, one time i wore ths cheetah bag to school. so one day my friend, Rasyiqa said tht she liked it and Fifa finally said it was pretty. which took her 4 month to realize i guess? haha. tkpe tkpe kite still sayang awk k :p




before i forget, my smallest girlfriend, Meen has a fromspring now

do ask her anything :)

http://www.formspring.me/syaminmeen