Saturday, June 19

CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM!

#randomfact : most of the girls eat chocolate when their depressed. i dont. i hate chocolate, since in primary school



i'm leaving to PD in less than 24 hours. mom told there's gonna be wedding at Damansara, so might be heading there first then straight off to PD. one of the relatives passed away earlier ths evening, so off to Melaka tomorrow night. so sad baru nk bercuti cuti kn, haha. anyways, shifting to other topics. school's opening in a couple of days, which means reality check. no more late night movies, watching football tournament with abang and waking up while still snuggling in comfortable sheets. 2 weeks pass by so fast. HAAAAAAAIHZ

so i stumbled into ths website called FML, which stands for Fuck My Life. its technically a place where random people release their tension for a hard day theyve been through. most of it are pretty much fucked up but you cant help yourself from laughing your ass off reading it.



these are 5 tops that i like.

(not following orderly of course)

1. Today, I called my mom for the first time in a few weeks, just to chat because I miss her. When she picked up, the first thing she said was, "Why are you calling? What's wrong? Do you have swine flu??" When I told her that I didn't, and I just wanted to chat, she hung up. FML


2. Today, I had a first date planned. He texted saying he was sick and couldn't make it. Two hours later his twitter account said otherwise. FML

3. Today, I didn't log out of Facebook, so my mom went on my computer and changed my status to "is dead". I have really bad asthma, so everyone believed I died of an asthma attack. Now I have posts all over my wall saying how badly they will miss me and how devastated they all are. FML


4. Today, I dropped my keys. Not wanting to lean over and pick them up, I pointed at them and said "Accio". Then I realized I had tried to use a Harry Potter spell in real life and in public. FML


5. Today i woke up a little after seven. I felt sick to my stomach because last night was my bachelor party and i drank more than i ever have before. I checked my phone and i had received 42 misscalls. It was 7 o'clock pm. Today was my wedding day. FML



LOL .