Monday, July 26

I'll keep tossing rocks at your window



Went to Sungai Klah, Perak for the whole weekend. it feels great being there fr the second time ;)

Day 1

had breakfast at Felda Residence, right infront the place was the very own famous hot spring sungai klah. i thought the place will be a bit dull referring to the place which is located exactly in the freaking forest surrounded by nothing but palm trees. totally isolated from the city. we tour a bit since we didnt had nothing to do until dad has to go this conference at 2 pm. so we were driving our car and we passed by ths ATV X-treme park. what caught my eye was those big vehicles with large tyres adding to mud splurge all around that super fast 4 vehicle. my dad knew how much i love these things. as he would call me the adrenaline junkie among 4 of us ;) at first i got left behind due to the fucking gear problem, soon i got used with it i raced like HELL with them. surprise surprise i beat all of them. they were all stumbled seeing me passing the finish line regarding im the only girl racing. hah in your face suckaaah ;p after that ze parents went to ths spa nearby. so my brother and i decided to head home to take a dip on our very own hot spring infront of our door :D later that night, had bbq beside the lake. Uncle Hasyim kept teasing my height since i only grew a bit since he last saw me -.- Met his son, Hadfzi. my old childhood friend, we used to be so closeee back then. its nice keeping up with things, and oh he's so freaking tall and doing Medic in Egypt. funny how time flies..







Day 2

finally went to Hot Spring since we were heading back soon. i loved the reflexology part where you had to walk on thousands of rocks in around 50 degrees water. it felt goood, after those mumbo jumbos, we headed to ths village of orang asli. its interesting to see, how they live by being isolated from the crowd, civilization, entertainment and even education. they even put signs writing "dont ever treat us as animals just because we're orang asli". its sad knowing that they live with their live by being intimidated and threaten by us. their house are all made of 100% cengal or meranti. no hard cement, no 2 story houses.. nothing. to go there we had to pass ths big river, at tht moment i stoped to realise it was the exact river i had my recently girl guide's camp in May. good times ;)



went to my hometown rrrrright after that. my others cousins were there too, so got me really excited! spent the next 6 hours there and headed home. i was so exhausted tht i dozed off and ignored my phone completely.



till then, love love