Friday, July 16

NEWS FLASH, SEVENTEEN ALREADY BABY






Same birthday ;)







marilah kita beramai ramai on facebook haha






the only word i can say now is wow. i cant believe ive been living on ths planet earth approximately for 17 years. alhamdullilah ;)

from wht i know, ths year is waaaay better than the last one, i remembered i cried my eyes out on my 16th birthday. everything was messed up until i ran to the library school to be isolated from everyone. some juniors came up to me ask whether i was okay and end up i told them everyhting. wht happen, who made me sad to a bunch of little kids i barely knew, haha but they were the best audience ever, they made a circle and made ths really ethusiastic faces wanting to hear, to think back of it, it wasnt that fucked up, its just me being too emotional on little things. typical me.



i came to school a bit late from usual, not suprised if i receive a demerit from one of the teachers. heh, moving on, i literally ran to my class not wanting to be late to my add math's class. suddenly Tyra came up to me and hugged wishing birthday. she gave ths sort of teddy bear box with a beautiful ribben wrapped over it. at the same time Meen gave a box of famous amos chocolate, my favourite! :) both managed to trick me as they said they didnt have anythng to give me ths year. hehe.

time moved on to recess, something happened. i broke down into tears just because of ths someone, nice kan? dinney and yed tried to cheer me up, the best advice dinney said "a birthday girl shouldnt have shed tears on her birthday k, let me that smile agan ;)" i love that girl. the funny things was, people i dont even talk to wished too, haha swear to god didnt tell them -.-

had pandu's meeting while rest of the schoolmate had to go to ths Israk Mikraj speech in the hall. syira returned my toy story cup which i left in her a car with a hidden suprise in it. she gave all sort of colourful straws from Ikea which is like comel gila ok. someone on formspring asked who wished first? well technically Amad was the first one who texted, Yed was the first one who called and Tyra Tan was the first one wishing at school :)

got back finding my adik giving me the sneakiest smile ever. i was a bit curious at first but sooner or later i ignored him. finally i knew the reason he was acting so puuhh-reaky, i stepped into my room, finding a raspberry vanilla cake with a candle on it, a handmade card and a "Iloveyou" night lamp on my bed. at first i was confident it was from my dad but the minute i saw the hand writing i knew it was from my bestfriend, Rah. to me that is one of the sweetest thing ever someone had done, for her to go through all that trouble and shits just for me, all i can say your a keeper ;) she came 15 minutes earlier bfre i came home to do all of that. thanks rah, love you, always.

around 3, suddenly my bell rang.Rahman, Meen, Dinney, Aisha and Zaf came to my house each and everyone of them bringing food. at first i thought they were really fucked up hungry but they planned earlier to do a "little birthday party of our own". both of my favourite besties, Man and Dinney gave a brown vintage bag which im utterly inlove in it. hehe thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks dolls. later we had ths sort of photoshoot in my living room, that second i realise how lucky i have them which i call as "friends" :) around 6, everybody completely dozed off on the couch and the floor. leaving Meen and me awake, so we camwhored instead.

thanks guys :')

hehe
mengada tapi mcm comel kn? hahaha





gentle usha muka Meen haha :p



after tuition Jaji bought a ribena squeeze and my favourite a pack of strawberry gum to make it up becse he forgotted to wish, haha. thanks dude. abang jeb picked me up, he secretly hide his present behind the seat which i was sitting. At the entrance of my house,he suddenly stopped the car and said "im sorry i cant afford to give the shoes you wanted but i really hope you like my and kak efa's (his girlfriend and maybe my future sister in law hehe) present. i was like so touched from someone very close to me say that. he gave ths crystal jewellery box with a bit glitter at the side of the box. now i hv a new home for my baby rings! was supposed to go to watch Day and Knight at 11.55 pm but i have a long day tomorrow so no movie night bcse i have to wake up early in the morning :(


one thng is for sure, if i had a replay button fr today ill be pressing it god knows how many times ;)

till then love love