Saturday, August 28

Don't you hear sincerity

Its 1.39 am : meaning its official 28th August 2010. I didnt knew it already passed 12 am until i saw Dinney's name appearing on my phone screen suddenly calling asking me why the hell i didnt bother to call her to wish. haha tak sedar baby ;p to show how much special she was, the night before, I and my amoi, Tyra Tan went straight to wangsa walk to buy her presents. Since it was already closing time, we had to rush to store by store. Finally purchased her a beige leather bag with golden chains and a white studded neckline top. I also manage to stop by at Subway since ive been craving their Subway Melt :s

Weve been having ths bond since us both were 9 years old. it all happen when our Kajian Tempatan teacher gave us 10 minutes break to study since she'll be giving a pop quiz on tht local subj. Since the girl beside me was studying with her friends, i decided to make friends with Dinney and Deeha since they both look rather friendly. so i pulled my chair and being the typical me, i smiled my guts out and asked if i can study with them. And since tht we were inseparable. We did everything together from acted for our school drama "Bawang Putih, Bawah Merah", entered standard six dance off competition, went to every red crescent meeting and even signed up for sewing & cooking classes. since that we were labelled as the siamese twins. i think from the pictures you know why, hee hee.



Every bestfriends surely has their own rollercoaster,we definitely have ours but through out all those fighting, people bitching, testing on each others patient, funny how weve still been strong for a whole fucking 7 years, jyeah . we even got into a big fight a day before her birthday just because i got jealous of something, hee hee. typical us. im definitely looking forward for another ten years with her, no shock there is she'll be my bridesmaid ;)





















till then, love love