Wednesday, September 1

But I got a sweet tooth, that'll never come loose


K, since i got only 15 freaking minutes till my add math tuition, ill make ths as quick as possible. i watched Grown Ups with Jaji and Rain at Wangsa Walk yestrday. my plan to watch failed Step Up (twice already) due to over crowded people. godd i got so pissed but immediately switched mood when the movie i was watching was freaking hilarious. we laughed our ass off, so two thumbs up for that and oh did i mention i bumped into Iqbal with his sweet girlfriend in the same cinema? small world ;p


later tht night, had a blast at Dinney's surprise party. Yes, maybe it was only 5 of us BUT the house were as if theres was dozens of people Fit picked me up around 9 (was suppose to be 8, but he overslept, nice) celebrated with a chocolate indulgence cake specially fr her since we all know she wont eat any type of cake except for chocolate only ;p Ayie, Rahman and Dinney laughed their ass off when i tried to impersonate Paris Hilton, lol. Finished with Fitri and Rahman swapped each others vehicle, rhmn drove fit's car while fit ride rhmn's motorcycle, sad how most of the people around me have licence already. HAIHZ, got back around 12 since dad got lost on the way, i have such a silly daddy~




anyway the real reason im here is to wish ma lil baby boy, Reez a big 14th birthday! i truly cant believe when i wrote a card for him writing, Happy 14th Birthdy. 14? your 14 already? the boy i used to give a piggy ride walking up the stairs is 14 already? God, time flies so fast aye. he may be the lil brother who hates when i dont finish my meal, yells when im wasting my bloody time on the laptop knowing my spm only 2 month away, and always bugs the hell out of me when im busy on the phone, it somehow his way to annoy me the past years. but tht will never change the amount of love i have towards him. it always saddens me the fact tht we'll be parting our ways next year., mhhm. love you pendek, always and forever k

till then, love love