Tuesday, September 7

Ignorance is your new best friend

#randomfact : my little brother loves whenever i cook french toast and scrambled eggs for him.

I
may not the type who goes to the kitchen, experimenting new dishes or learn new recipe during their spare time but tht does not mean im completely blurred when it comes to cooking. i still know how to make to make minor meals such as Chinese fried rice, scrambled eggs and wht stuff. compare to my mom who learned to cook a whole meal when she's only 11 really amazed me. when i was 11, i was busy with..err..my school sports i guess. mak, i promise you after spm everyday you'll come back home smelling home bake cookies and pizza k ;p


S
peaking about cooking, i (for the very first time) made my own chicken lasagna! well mak and kak yati helped a bit ;p but stiiiillllllll, i cooked most of the stuff. haha, joke much. sad tht my brothers arent to taste it too :( we even manage to make two meatball pizza's before we broke our fast. later tht night, mom and baked Biskut Dahlia. wuuu, i think im starting to have ths mother-daughter-bond again. hahaha love you ma~









so i bet most of you people know that PARAMORE'S coming to Malaysiaaaaaaaa! i bet the fucking-die-hard-fans are literally dying to go to their concert. funny how i knew ths band, back then when i was 14, my friend one day texted saying how adorable Hayley Williams is. a couple of days after tht, i saw Mtv was airing their Misery Business videoclip. i immediately texted him saying, i think im inlove with the band even thought it was my first time hearing them playing. hehe ;p my personal favourite of all the songs would have to be Careful, The Only Exception, Ignorance and Crush Crush Crush. As adorable as she is versatile, ths 21 year old fiery redhead sure makes good music, no doubt about that.




till then, love love