Thursday, September 9

How you wrote my name all over your chest

#randomfact : imma kinda the same height as caprice :p



here's my little brother lying on my lap while im blogging this. he's not usually like ths, so im getting a bit worried :s hahahha kidding. after this we might watch a bit scary movies or Family Guy. mhhm still not decide..


Right, shifting topics. if i have to name a day that would stuck in my memories forever it would definitely be today


my amoi, Tyra Tan invited me to accompany her to meet Radhi OAG for something related with our school prom, since i just finished my tuition, i tagged along. us 4 including Myra Tan & Ilaina went to Dome, Klcc. since im not one of the prom committee, Myra and i decided to window shop until they finished their business thingy. met cik zaed harisah and we all went to topshop. if you are a close friend of mine then youll know how much i love making new friends with workers at stores. haha i cant help myself of being too friendly ;p


our plan was actually to watch any movie available but plan got changed so we all went to Tyra's to chill a bit since her dad told to do some house chores first. haha so the comel. around 4, Ilaina suddenly decided to meet up caprice fr the prom thingy (again). to me, he's somehow is a reassembles to justin bieber. jb malaysia do ;p i have to admit, i was on cloud 9 when i sat beside him during they were discussing prom thingy, hahahha sounds gay right. i know :p later we headed to WW for a round of bowling. it was my second time of bowling in a week. (never did that before tho) my hand hurts like hell since i kept choosing the heaviest bowling balls there is. stupidd

but truly to me, my highlight of the day was having Yed with me. (blushing sikiiit). i hope they had fun having me along with our little own adventure. i know i did ;)

till then, love love.