Monday, September 13

EID '10

#randomfact : my kurung influence people's money. if you know wht i mean



so how was everyone's raya? based on the tweets during eid, some of you didnt really enjoyed much their raya by saying ths year was by far the dullest one. i know i had a blast this year, let me repeat, BLAST but it was incomplete without my first brother who first time in my 17 years of living didnt celebrated with us but based on the pictures in facebook, he seems rather gleeful celebrating at Melbourne, Australia with his sky blue baju melayu.


every year, my family and i will always head back to kampung a day early so as usual the night before raya, me and cousins will pack the kuih raya into their each containers, hang new curtains as for this year its white shimmering silk and rearranging the furniture's. maklong, mak anjang will cook rendang as a thank you to us for all the hard effort we put into together, hehe. i miss that already.




Duit
Raya was a bit bummer because they were 2-3 owner of the houses mistaken me being the wife of my brother, so they skip to give me. haha didnt really care tho. first day of raya i was wearing the one in the pictures you can see, the second day i wore this red sequin kebaya. the night before we all headed home, we watched this Indonesian horror movie, Hantu Ambulans. i'll be lying if i say i ws not a bit scared :s my little brother was horrifieeeeed. lol silly boy.


as you can see in the pictures, there only 3 families out of 9 families, this year was a bit bummer because some of our aunts were at Mekkah to perform their Haj, some were at their in-laws, so it wasnt the whole number like we do every year but that obviously didnt stop us for having the time of our life ;) so imagine 9 families in one picture, ohmagaaaaaad. i love my cousins, enough said.

at Acu's



i was pursuing my nenek to wear my brother's shades ;p

wOw i look so tall~ hahah

blood is definitely thicker than water


behind the scene


favourite picture!

my hometown, sabak bernam!


AND OH A BIG SELAMAT HARI RAYA FROM US! :)



till then love love.