Thursday, September 16

Uh oh! There was a monster in my bed

so heres the thing, i have this cousin who's name will not be mention here, scared that he'll PROBABLY read ths. whatever moving one. so one day as we were texting, he suddenly asked why i didnt have a facebook. wOw, what a joy. that's the 385 times someone asked me in ths raya period! so he told me that our little baybay cousin Iman apparently has a facebook of his one, and get this, HE'S ONLY 7 YEARS OLD K. that really hit me plus that now i feel like im really outdated~
he kept saying i was kuno enough not to have one but he kinda took a bit since i got a twitter account. so he made a bet, if he does a twitter acc in return i have to promise him to do a fb acc. since i really extremely superly thought he ws fooling around, i took the bet with confidence. the next morning, i got a text for him saying : zana i did my twitter acc last night! now its your turn :)

FML