Sunday, September 19

RUMAH TERBUKA!

so if youre around the neighbourhood, you can see theres a big white and gold tent vertically standing outside of my house ( only if you know where i live, i hope you dont) . theres too much to elaborate, one of the highlights of the evening ws meeting my 3 favourite childhood gang : Fawwaz, Isdiha & Shahir whom i last met was 5/6 years ago. theyre all buffed up, has mustache,scruffy looking dudes. all so tall. they even said i ws the exactly girl they used to babysit in Nottingham bcse im still all hyped up and talkative, ahhh nice knowing that ;p


the 3 things i kept constantly hearing on that day ws :

1. zana sekarang dkt Universiti mana?
2. apa facebook zana? nanti masukkan gamba, tag lah ye
3. boyfie zana tak datang ke?


obviously, i didnt even passed my spm yet, no i dont have a freaking facebook, i dont even bother to care all other my family members has one and lastly, no my boyfie tk datang lah makcik makcik sekalian. haha and to top of that, most of them who came including my parents fellow workers, neighbours thinks ma home nigga, Del is my boyfie, greaaaaat!

an openhouse isnt complete without my peeps so as you can see in the picture that are the soms who made it. i would thanks you guys a bunch for taking the privilege to come! x

later that night, was the relative side. i think the amount who came was exactly like the morning batch. dont blame the genes baby ;p and get this, i have ths new little cousin which i call her baby ziq, she made fake tears and "pretended" crying infront of me because i accidentally played with her toy. the minute i returned the toy, there she was silent as a mouse and even smiled at me back. dude!! acting does runs in the family :') LOL .


all the commotion ended around 1 in the morning . ths day ws by far the beeeeeeeeeest day of my life. i say that a lot kan? aduih, but really i had a blast + satisfied! thanks loverzzz





































































































































































the night batch! x
























































































































i think that would make it, hehe. thanks for wasting 5 minutes of your lives at my blog. byebye

till then, love love.