Saturday, October 30

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R!

#randomfact : i paint my nails once in two years, yeah







thanks to yed, he borrowed he's sony ericsson phone and now im addicted to all the songs in his phone. especially ke$ha's. i probably hear to her album everyday, hahah.

anyway, my bestfriends and i celebrated my sister, fifa's birthday today. like always we karaoke-d us girls only...well plus Del but i consider him as girl already since always like to gedik gedik with me kan. the last time i went karaoke-ed was....on july, yeah on my birthday! yes, thats right. so long kan? truth to be told, imma not a-big-of-fan-singing-using-microphones. im more comfortable doing it at home, in my shower, alone :) haha i sound so pathetic.

we watched Takers. DAAAAAAAAAAAANG, since 2010 is coming to an end plus i didnt watch tht much movie in this period of year, this movie would hv to be on top of my list best movies in 2010! the thrilling action gave me goosebumps everytime they lash out their super tight weapons and not to mention, Hayden Christensen looks so fickin hot in this! he's my new love interest :-)

OH! i bought a vintage sterling turquoise ring & a turqoise nail polish from elianto. im addicted to that colour, its so fresh and soothing to look at! later we all had lunch for the second time at Little Wok Kitchen. as usual we act like theres nobody's watching, even our waiter had a big headache taking our orders. haha. Del gave all of us a ride home. vain, video cam & camewhored in the car.

went for dinner at sakura kristal with dear familia later tht night. the funniest thing happen, i posted tht i ws at sakura kristal on my twitter. suddenly Del tweeted the same thing but i tried finding him but failed miserably. suddenly he came to the table and greeted my family. haha niceee


thanks fr reading,i want to go study now, byebye

till then,