Friday, October 29

Ryan's birthday bash

#randomfact : i never shisha-ed. never in my life.








my night was well spent with my-wacky-ass-guyfriends at Del's. we all went to Ryan's birthday which is Del's little nephew. did i mention he has the chubbiest cheek ever? i made him cried twice because of my bloody slr flash :(


i ate almost everything thats was there. dont blame me everything looks yummilicious k. they boys even insisted many times to eat, they got all worried because im too skinny -.- yes, i get it. you want me to have muscles like you guys :p we later as usual camwhored, surprisingly are 6x times vain-er than i am. they''' be like "weh come here, take my picture posing like this" . theres this part when they wanted me to snap a photo they all jumped together. i end up snapping around 10 pictures because they kept wanting more haha. boys will be boys ;p

the minute we all stepped into the car because they wanted to sent me home, Meen sent a text telling me not to go, she'll be here any second. 5 minutes later she came and i only hanged with her 2 minutes only :( anyway with all the spm commotion, it felt good taking one night off and just hang . thanks guys x

till then, love love