Wednesday, October 20

Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6

#randomfact : yed and i are very the adorableee. hahahahha





whenever i see the date 14 oct plastered on my calendar wall, the first things that pops in my mind is tht boy in the picture up there has proudly turn a year older :)


he may not be the type, calling me every night wishing goodnight and sweet dreams or do those lovey dovey stuff but atleast he tend to walk me back home when i missed my transportation, goes to Subway when im craving for one and writes an apology card when he screws up. he's just special in his own way.


so on his birthday, i took the day off and celebrated it at KLCC. we watched The Others Guys which was frickin hilarious! i cant stand looking at Will Ferrel, even when he doesnt do anything, its still funny. you get me? haha. after we had a good laugh, we had dinner at McD. so heres the thing happen. i was busy tweeting while he ws having dinner. i ignored him completely, until he got fed up and played with his phone. after i ws done with the bb, i talked to him and he ignored me back as a payback :( haha so evil tht boy. and oh get this us both coincidentally wore grey on tht day, hehe.


he brought a tons of cash but still not sure wht to spend it on. so we went window shopping, at the same time im ws browsing fr a clutch or prom dresses since Ilaina said the dresses here are devineeee. after hours of searching, he ended up buying me Lauren Conrad's Book since he knew how much i love tht book. to me its one of the top 10 sweetest thing he has done fr these past years. i know to you guys its just a book but for someone to splurge their birthday money on something you like, thts deep.
for this year, i bought him a macadamia chocolate & vanilla cake, a card and a picture frame of us so tht he can see how adorable i am every night :) hahahahha. my friends whom had seen this picture, (down there) the first thing tht pops in their mind is "akad nikah" haha. its sad knowing tht this might be the last present for him :(



all i know is, thts he has been a great friend fr these 3 years although sometimes i feel like giving a big slap fr being very the annoying but yeah, happy birthday my favourite boy! x






till then, love love