Wednesday, March 2

This club is heating, this party’s blazing.







wow ive been MIA for the past few month. havent got the time to update anything but no fear, im here!


a lot hd happened, for instance i quit my job recently. believe it or not, being a promoter aint tht easy pie as you see at some stores. you hv bloody choosy customers, working hour as if its forever, you HAVE TO STAND for 8/12 hours a day. i mean you get my point..

other than tht i just registered for my licence. *i knw so lame right baru nk register ;p* oh well, better do then not ay.. if youre a good friend of me, youll knw hw ive been dying to get behind the wheels. in a couple of weeks my dream will be established! next monday will be my computer test. do wish me luck!


ive been spending a lot time with my friends and family since the theres no burden on my shoulder anymore. i mean i have time to actually sit down and hv dinner with my family, from time to time ill cook for dinner. i also get to just hang and chill with my homies. you see the perks of unemployed kid ;)


much love!