Sunday, February 14

the day tht everybody are waiting for except me



woke up by listening Good Girls Gone Bad by Cobra Starship blasting from the phone, i was busy dreaming about paramore. haha seriously, i dreamt tht met hayley, her hair was bruinette, we had tons of fun until tht someone disturbed my dream fantasy -.- yed called, he apologised of wht he did. he's not the type who apologise so yeah ;p as i was walking to the door, i realize there was something for me on the table. dad bought a bunch of red and yellow roses and a box of famous amos for me, aw ;) mom got a bigger one tho, haha but it was still yet precious to me. thnks bapak



Iqbal jst texted, he asked when to go karaoke again, i kinda miss tht political dude. haha, Uncle Lan jst called, their whole family are coming, yaaaay my fav cousins are coming. have to prepare for everything downstairs. gtg

oh and i wish happy vday for those lovey mushy couples out there hehe :D


till then love love