Thursday, February 25

its fated by, Allah swt






YAY TO THE YAY!
i'm finally freeeee, for awhile. heh. add math paper was bullshitz too -.- ni rasa nk drop lagi ni. oh ya, again yesterday during Economics paper, there was ths small cicak behind me. i mean it was under the table the girl behind me, i immediantly screamed cicaaaak! ckgu khalid came and squashed it with his shoes. i was, okay jangan lh kejam sgt :o haha, then Lok secretly went behind my table and picked up the cicak and nearly threw it at me. yes, i fucking hate you for tht. hish

today got bck around 2.30, got ths pandu's meeting. so we all girls hanged while waiting for shahriel for the tee's we ordered. me likey it! sooo moving on, i went to my room for a fresh shower, i saw my door room closed. and guess wht its locked form inside -.- niceeeee kn, i tried every lock there was, and none of them worked. i slept at my brother's room due to lack of sleep lately. got up, saw the locksmith repairing my door. and he went back with my door knob to repair, so i'm knob-less right now. hahaha ok tk kelakar


when i was doing my add math paper, my english teacher came to me and whispered something so shockeeed. kak syira, i'm sorry for wht happen. condolence from all of us, kak. May Allah bless their souls and hope you recover soon. much love from zana xoxo

till then, love love