Tuesday, February 23

KAU SABAR JAP K!




yesterday was doing all good until tht particular someone had to prank and hearing my screaming early in the morning. as Agama's exam jst finished i went outside to take my bm and english's revision books to study. as i was walking in i saw lok was giving me ths smile. and i felt weird bcse me and him never smiles to each other. hahahha. so i was arranging the books on my table, suddenly i saw a small yucky cicak on my table, only my class know how loud i screamed. i nearly flipped the table, the minute i finished screaming i saw lok and amad giving high figh to each other. i knew it was him who pulled the prank. dude, kau tunggu la der, bak datang aku kene kau baliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik


btw, Accaunts was bullshit. sorry, but i'm still sad. i wished i had extra time, haih dugaan dugaan.


AND dania! if youre reading ths, no worries after exam we talk to each other k. be strong k love