Saturday, May 15

Lookin' puzzled, in a daze

Earlier ths week, a friend of mine just lost one of her most precious loved one, her boyfriend. people close to her knew how much big her love for he is. the minute a schoolmate of mine told wht happened, the first thing was on my mind, how pity and how hard her girlfriend to cope with wht things had been going on. nobody and i mean nobody knew it was coming but we as human being has to accept each and every fate destined by Allah. the accident was absolutely tragic and totally unexpected so i send my deepest condolences to you babe. may he be placed among the religious people. Alfatihah

when ths kind of things happen to the person you know, you kinda take a step back and think. "Wht if those things happen to me?" how should i react and i'm afraid i might turn into ths depressed little girl. i mean i've been through ups and down the past few years and thank god the drama hv been reducing day by day, i met true friends, things has just been dandy. i'm just afraid in time soon, all of that can just dissapear like that. so while you have those poeple around you, cherish and appriciate each and every single thing they do for you bcse as we all know anything can happen in a blink of an eye. people whom are close to me know how big my ego is and bcse of my fucked up ego, sometimes people end up by getting hurt or really dissapointed. i remembered just bcse of ths little thing happened it jeopardized my friendship with ths close friend of mine. i was too ego to apologise and it lasted for 3 bloody month. imagine, not having that certain person tht you loved the most, not there anymore? hell is all i can say. my bestfriend Fifa told me to see a video from her favourite youtuber, it said it has a meaning behind it and right she is. the video truly made me come to my sense, it fucking did.


So all i can say, dont take things for granted. you might ending up crying of those little things and by that time, youre too late to apologise fr wht happend. who knows