Saturday, August 14

Girl walkin' the spot, she stop traffic

randomfact : i just realised nobody evers call me Sha. its always, Zana, Naa, Zan Zan,





i would like to take ths golden opportunity to wish my dude, my budd my oh so coolest friend ever, Sheyra a big 17th birthday! looks like someone is legal to get behind the weels now ;p she's the person who never fails to make me burst into laughter, the person whom i can depend on laughing over my lame jokes. her lay back personality makes me aware tht she's such a good friend. every beginning of the year, us both will reunite for typical girl guides activity, camping and even softball. we used to walk back together since our homes isnt that far to each other. one of my favourite situation i had with her tht us three including, Ira (our other partner in crime) got blanked where to go after we skipped a surprise BBQ party, instead we walked 6 kilometres to Sakura Kristal and to top of tht we had our kawad competition tht tomorrow day! who knew a innocent looking girl like her is so full of adventures ;) ths may sound cheesy but i love her more than she loves her seasons of How I Met Your Mother. haha







TODAY,


surprisingly i had tasawwur and agama class early in the morning. i was so pumped up fr ths day bcse of the fact my favourite cousins are coming fr ths tahlil and get-to-gather-feast held at my house. it feels good being around blood related because they are the person who i can just wear my baggy tee with my ponytail. proudly to say i cooked 1/4 of the meal tht night, hahaha. the minute they arrived they're jaw dropped seeing my chopping onions in the kitchen. haha so mean -.- berbuka puasa together


Dad and uncles went right upstairs to watch Chelsea's match. the others and i played a game "Guess" so technically one of us has to draw a picture and guess wht it is. at first i really thought they wouldnt even understand wht i drew bcse i was not gifted with natural artsy fartsy skills but apparently i just found out tht they sucked more thn i do :s hahah expect fr Afiq, he's one talented twelve year old ;) we even manage to have supper together regarding the man's were still chilling upstairs. had pasta, mini fruit tarts and creamy cupcakes they brought. had a long talk with my unbiological sister, Nadia. its good to know tht ill be following her footsteps in taking course in phycology. i was asking so many questions which i think she got tired answering it haha :s




Always love the feeling my home full with love ones :) AND OH the picture with me in the telekung is before we all went to terawih hehe


till then, love love